13, Skatertny Lane, MoscowHow to contact Navigation
On foot. If you are at the Arbatskaya metro station, you need to navigate to exit No. 8 to the streets "Povarskaya" and "Bolshaya Nikitskaya". When exiting the subway, you need to turn left and walk to the underground pedestrian crossing and go to the opposite side. Turn left again and cross the road to the opposite side (to Bolshaya Nikitskaya Street). Then turn right and walk forward along Bolshaya Nikitskaya Street to the house of the Gogol Museum. Go through the houses of the Gogol Museum. Then move along Merzlyakovsky Street and turn left at the second turn onto Tablecloth Lane.
By car. The exact address for the navigator:
13, Skatertny Lane, Moscow.
Yes, breakfast is included in the stay at the Arbat House Hotel. From 7:30 to 11:00, the Arbat House Hotel offers its guests a buffet breakfast, which is included in the room rate.
To book a room on the hotel's website, you should follow these steps:
- Click on the "Book" button in the upper right corner in the header of the site or follow thislink.
- Enter the dates of arrival and departure, as well as the number of guests for whom you would like to book a room.
- Click on the "Search" or "Find Rooms" button to get a list of available rooms and prices.
- Choose a suitable room that suits your needs and budget.
- Click the "Book" or "Book" button to go to the booking page.
- Enter the necessary information for booking, such as name, email address, phone number and payment card details.
- Check all the information you have entered and click the "Confirm Booking" or "Book Now" button.
- After completing the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation to your email or on the booking confirmation page on the hotel's website.
No, there is no free parking at the Arbat House Hotel. There is paid parking near the hotel.